Saturday mornings: 8:00 am – 10:00 am*
Sunday afternoons: 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm*
Closed on Public Holidays
*Times are subject to change without notice.
Free one-time trial class
$30 Pay Per Class*
$100 Pay Per Month*
*Rates are subject to change without notice
HAMA Class Curriculum
1. HAMA empty hands & weapons martial arts training:
~ Martial Science Street Self Defense
~ African Kickboxing
~ El Matrag (Algerian Stick-Fighting)
~ Nguni Sticks (South African/Zulu Stick-Fighting)
2. Wellness Coaching
3. Mental Empowerment Coaching
4. African & Diaspora Culture & History Study
For Class Visitors
1. No distractions within the class training area.
2. No loud talking or cellphone conversations within the class training area.
3. No pictures, no videos, no social media posting & no audio recordings without permission. This is not just for our privacy but the privacy of other students who may not want their deeds publicly known on the web.
For Trial/Full Time Students
1. Wear loose comfortable t-shirt (non offensive artwork/slogans), sweat pants, loose comfortable pants, socks & comfortable pair of sneakers.
2. No raised heel shoes, no open toe shoes, no slippers or strapped open footwear. Only fully enclosed shoes such as a pair of comfortable sneakers are recommended.
3. No Sagging. No revealing clothing, no short shorts, no yoga pants, no mini skirts, no skirts or dresses.
4. No jewelry or any body piercings (to avoid injury to yourself or others).
5. No keys, cellphones or anything in your pockets (to avoid injury to yourself or others).
6. Please mute your cell phone or put it on vibrate during class and if you have to take a call please leave the class area to take your call.
7. Bring a bag for your personal belongings, a towel, a bottle of water & a yoga mat if you have one.
8. All students will be informed once per week if classes are been held or canceled for any reason to respect everyone’s valuable time.
9. Please let us know at least 1 day or 2 hours before class if you are attending class or not to respect our valuable time.
10. No pictures, no videos, no social media posting & no audio recordings without permission. This is not just for our privacy but the privacy of other students who may not want their deeds publicly known on the web.